Panhandle Home Health has an immediate opening for an Administrative Services Clerk. This is a full time clerical position – hours are Monday through Friday, 8am to 4:30pm, with weekends and holidays off.
Applicant will be responsible for:
- specific day to day clerical functions in a fast-paced medical office setting including medical billing/pre-authorizations
- must possess HS diploma or equivalent
- must have excellent keyboarding skills, computer knowledge,
- good judgment, excellent interpersonal communication skills, and able to get along with people
- medical terminology knowledge is preferred
- excellent attention to detail and highly efficient and organized
This position requires that the applicant be able to access, input, and retrieve information from the computer, good telephone skills and able to formulate and document in agency records. Applications received must be complete and legible an include a cover letter. Benefits available include 401K, health insurance, paid time off, paid holidays and various other elective benefits. Applications for employment are available by calling 304-263-5680 or visiting www.PanhandleHomeHealth.org.