Region VII Workforce Development Board
WIOA Career Coach needed
Summary of Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine individual eligibility for all WIOA services in accordance with the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.
- Administer TABE or other assessments as appropriate.
- Refer clients to partner services as appropriate.
- Assure that WIOA eligibility documentation is received, verified and maintained in case files.
- Provide case management services for OJT and ITA recipients.
- Maintain case files and MACC system as required by state and local policy.
- Provide monthly reports as requested by the One Stop Director.
- Provide career development and placement opportunity information to clients. Keep informed of local and regional employment opportunities.
- Conduct monthly follow-up on clients receiving WIOA services and document such information in the MACC system.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all clients, partners, training providers and social service agencies.
- Other duties as assigned by the One Stop Director.
- Education- Prefer a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience- Preferred but not required. Must be proficient with computers and Windows Operating Systems. Customer Service and Management Information System experience is highly preferred.
For more information, contact Peter Christensen, One Stop Director:
****NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE****
An equal opportunity program/employer. Auxiliary aids are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.