Closing Coordinator/ Sales Assistant for Panhandle Homes of Berkeley County, Inc.
- The Closing Coordinator/ Sales Assistant is an integral team member of Panhandle Homes of Berkeley County operating as a go-to for all parties associated with the sale and closing of new homes and a supportive administrator for all the members on the team.
- Ensure a smooth closing process — You’ll assist with closing paperwork, confirm all necessary paperwork has been completed and all steps taken to efficiently get the home to closing. The Closing Coordinator/ Sales Assistant is responsible managing every homes file from the point of sending off the selections made by the purchaser to the point that the closing has taken place and the file can be properly archived.. Their role is to make the selection and closing process seamless, proactive, and happy for the buyer.
- You will take ownership of the selection and closing process and act as a trusted member of our team. You’ll create forms and spreadsheets as needed. You will provide buyers with utilities information, contact information needed by the buyers, coordinate with lenders and closing attorneys.
- Provide weekly updates to our buyers letting them know where they are in the process. Be proactive to ensure buyers are kept informed.
- The Closing Coordinator/ Sales Assistant is responsible for compiling complete and accurate sales and contract reports, weekly.
- You’ll be able to manage competing priorities — you’ll have to be quick on your feet, organized, professional and friendly!
- Our office and industry are very fast paced – we are looking for someone who is calm under pressure and thrives in a dynamic, ever changing environment
- A high-performing Closing Coordinator/ Sales Assistant is organized, positive, proactive, detail-oriented, customer service oriented, and possesses a high sense of urgency. The Closing Coordinator/ Sale Assistant is expected to provide support to all team members within the Panhandle Homes Division.
- Communication– Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing. Position will include plenty of phone communication with existing buyers, lenders, and closing attorneys.
- Team Player-Work closely with a team.
- Organization– You will be asked to manage communications and many tasks on a busy, deadline-oriented schedule.
- Ambitious– Having or showing strong desire and determination to succeed and grow within the company.
- Proficient– and comfortable with technology, able to learn and adapt to new technology quickly, willingness to learn new systems/apps/software
- Customer Service and Administrative Experience is required
- Real Estate experience a plus but not required.
- Schedule – Monday – Friday schedule. Hours can be flexible.
- Benefits – Benefits available are health insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and 401k plan.
- Salary – Negotiable depending on experience.