Earth Art Slab Studio by CTS is poised for aggressive growth in 2019!
Be a part of this opportunity! We have an immediate opening for a Sales/Design Consultant.
Position Summary The Sales/Design Consultant’s job is to meet with and assist homeowners and contractors in making the creative choices that will work best in fulfilling their vision for a dream kitchen or bath. The consultant will work with customers in the selection process of counter tops, and possibly help to coordinate everything from colors, textures, finishes and more. Additionally, the Design Consultant will work with the production team to develop systems that provide efficiency to customer service throughout the process.
- 3+ year’s experience in sales, countertop/homebuilding-related industry or interior design.
- Solid understanding of design principles, along with knowledge about interior finishes a plus.
- Exceptional communications skills, including strong verbal, written and active listening skills.
- Able to articulate benefits of design choices, as well as visualize and sketch furniture designs, floor diagrams and other design concepts
- Personable, friendly, approachable and able to communicate clearly with clients, sales staff and production team.
- Strong sales orientation.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to work and devise creative solutions in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
- High degree of professionalism, honesty and integrity.
- Able to work 3 Saturdays a month, usually 9AM-12PM.
- Submit job packages to facilitate production process through successful, timely design selections.
- Ensure all pertinent information is included in customer file prior to submission, for each project.
- Remain current on design trends by spending time attending training events with vendors and partners, home shows etc.