The Eastern Panhandle Home Builders Association is looking for a part time, temporary Administrative Assistant during Winter/Spring 2019. The position is 20-25 hours per week with flexible daytime schedule in our office located in Martinsburg. A job description is below. This position would be ideal for a college student, parent looking for daytime hours or to supplement another part time position.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – HOME SHOW JOB DESCRIPTION
- Follow up on applications, sponsor materials and ads needed from exhibitors
- Utilize Microsoft Office to create emails, mail merges, documents, spreadsheets and basic graphics, etc.
- Contact and follow-up with prospects for silent auction donations
- Format & send communications to members including committee, Board of Directors, meeting notices, etc.
- Prepare prospective membership application materials and directories for the home show
- Deliver and pick up supplies, mailings and materials as needed including membership directories
- Data entry in system(s) for members, events, etc.
- Assist at home show
- Other duties as assigned
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Ability to learn membership management database system
Ability to operate basic office equipment (copier/scanner, telephone, PC)
Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Enjoys working with people
Ability to perform multiple tasks
Good organization skills
Work as a team member
20-25 hours per week regularly and during the home show weekend