The Woods Homeowners Association, located in Hedgesville, WV has an opening for a full-time patrol employee. Candidates must be available to work a schedule of 5:45AM-2:15PM, including weekends.
- An excellent driving record; the employee is required to operate a Company patrol vehicle
- The ability to lift at least 40 lbs (Indian Packs) for firefighting/safety purposes
- Experience with the safe operation of a chain saw for clearing trees from HOA roadways
- Previous CPR/First Aid and AED certification is preferred but will be provided by the HOA
- Team player with some schedule flexibility and the ability to work independently
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug testing
Candidates with EMT, Firefighting or Law Enforcement background are encouraged to apply.
If you meet the requirements above, please forward your resume to: [email protected] for immediate consideration.