Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Pam Neely – State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent’s office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive…
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Signing Bonus up to $500
Compensation: $25,000 + earned bonuses and commissions
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Detail oriented
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
Pam Neely – State Farm Agent
Looking for the skills and confidence to run a business in the future?
This busy insurance and financial services office has a passion to make a difference in the lives of others and better the community. We attribute our success to having a fun, energetic environment that is an enjoyable place to work. We want to work alongside those who are equally committed to excellence and personal achievement. If you want to make an impact, see immediate success, we could be the place for you!
About Our Agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, and College Planning.
- I am a second generation State Farm agent.