Warranty Coordinator / Property Management Assistant
Panhandle Builders & Excavating, Inc. – Martinsburg, WV
Warranty Coordinator Requirements:
- Oversee and Manage daily activities involved with the Warranty Department involving Homeowners, Sub-Contractors and the Service Coordinator.
- Knowledge and proficiency for use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, Dropbox and Basic PC skills required.
- Effectively process all incoming Warranty requests via email and over the phone from homeowners in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Coordinate and Schedule all Warranty work with Homeowner, Service Coordinator and Sub-Contractors.
- Prepare all Walk Through and Homeowner orientation paperwork prior to closing.
- Administer and Create all necessary documentation for Warranty Department.
Property Management Assistant Requirements:
- Property Management experience is required to provide regular back-up to the rental officer manager.
- Experience and knowledge of residential leasing practices and terms, laws, rent collections, credit reports and legal procedures.
- Assist the Property Manager in rental office with collection of rent, application review, showing apartments, leasing decisions, preparation of leases, move in’s and move out’s, correspondence with tenants, etc.
- Work in rental office from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. two Saturdays each month. Those days to be negotiated with Property Manager.
Skills and requirements include:
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Adobe are imperative.
- Must demonstrate excellent written, verbal and listening skills.
- Must be able to work both as a team and independently.
- Excellent follow up and organization skills.
- Heavy Phone and Computer Use.
- Requires a detail-oriented person who is able to handle multiple duties and priorities with a high level of accuracy.
Competitive salary, benefits.
Send Resume, inquiries to: Nicole Brzezinski, Panhandle Builders & Excavating email@example.com