REGISTERED NURSE- PRN
READY FOR A CHANGE?
• Are you tired of being overworked in your current job and want to spend One-on-One time with your patients to provide the kind of nursing you always dreamed of?
• Need autonomy/flexibility to your work day?
• Organized and confident in your skills to provide home health visits to our patients?
• Love the feeling of building a warm rapport with each patient and being a critical part of them getting better and stronger? Then give us a call at Personal Touch Home Care so we can share with you the wonderful world of home health nursing! We are a National Provider of Medicare home care services since 1974 and are seeking a few qualified Registered Nurses for our Martinsburg, West VA branch.
• Licensed Registered Nurse with current valid license to practice in West Virginia
• 1 year Home Health experience with OASIS experience preferred
• Knowledgeable of State and Federal regulations
• Strong computer skills required; familiarity with Netsmart preferred
• Demonstrated skills in interpersonal relations and written communication, as well as excellent verbal communication and organizational skills.
The Registered Nurse plans, organizes and directs home care services and is experienced in nursing, with emphasis on community health education/experience. The RN completes comprehensive assessments of patient and family to determine home care needs at regular establish timelines. Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness(es)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
• Initiates the plan of care and makes necessary revisions as patient status/needs change
• Regularly re-evaluates patient nursing needs
• Communicates with the physician regarding the patient’s need, reports changes in the patient’s condition; obtains/receives physician’s orders as required
Job Type: PRN
Job Type: PRN
Salary: Competitive Salary