SURVEY PROJECT MANAGER
Greenway Engineering, Inc. – Winchester, VA
Our Winchester Team is growing! Greenway Engineering, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time Survey Project Manager to join our team.
Survey Project Manager will be responsible for computing stakeout locations, compiling as-built drawings, creating existing base maps for the engineering department, and performing field work to assist and instruct the field crews as needed.
Professional Surveyor in VA/WV or LSIT preferred. This position includes occasional travel. Applicant must be highly motivated, detailed oriented, and able to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks.
Applicants must possess:
- Minimum of 5 years of survey office and field experience.
- Survey experience in boundary surveys, construction stakeout, topography, and as-built surveys.
- Project management experience.
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD and experience with Carlson Survey software is preferred.
- Ability to operate Topcon GPS equipment, Total Station, and data collectors.
- Ability to effectively communicate with office staff and field personnel.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will be subject to a pre-employment drug and background screening. The screenings will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.
Greenway Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, disability, religious belief, national origin, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, age and gender or any other protected category.
Please download and complete the writable PDF employment application below and send along with your cover letter and résumé to [email protected]. Hard copies can be mailed to:
Greenway Engineering HR
151 Windy Hill Lane
Winchester, VA 22602