Greenway Engineering, Inc. – Winchester, VA
Our Winchester Team is growing! Greenway Engineering, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time Survey Technician to join our team.
Survey Technician is responsible for daily operation and maintenance of survey equipment including maintaining survey vehicle and inventory of supplies. Applicant must be highly motivated and detailed oriented. We are looking for applicants who are ready for a career in the land surveying profession.
Applicants must possess:
- Minimum of 0-2 years of survey experience.
- Survey experience in boundary surveys, construction stakeout, and topography is desired.
- General computer knowledge and the desire to learn new technology.
- Ability to effectively communicate with office staff and property owners.
- Ability to lift and carry equipment or loads weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
This position can be physically demanding including extended periods of standing and walking on uneven terrain.
Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will be subject to a pre-employment drug and background screening. The screenings will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.
Greenway Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, disability, religious belief, national origin, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, age and gender or any other protected category.
Please download and complete the writable PDF employment application below and send along with your cover letter and résumé to [email protected]. Hard copies can be mailed to:
Greenway Engineering HR
151 Windy Hill Lane
Winchester, VA 22602