We would like to recognize and thank Blue Ridge Community & Technical College
for sponsoring our major programs and events!
Why Join the Chamber?
Joining the Chamber is Like Giving Yourself a RAISE
- We give a collective voice to business and industry in Berkeley County- A VOICE THAT IS HEARD! Our Government Affairs Committee identifies legislative issues of importance to members -- small and large -- and represents those concerns to legislators and other elected and appointed government officials. The Chamber maintains frequent contact with key people in all levels of government -- Federal, State, County and City.
- We provide access to information concerning issues of particular importance to Chamber members.
- Rise & Shine Breakfasts. Interesting speakers address business and community issues. First and third Friday of each month, 7:15 AM.
- Luncheon & Dinner programs featuring special presentations, with "celebrity" speakers.
- Meetings with State and Federal Legislators.
- Opportunities to interact with local people who are making things happen in Berkeley County.
- We provide information TO and ABOUT members every day! We receive numerous requests for information ABOUT our members and our community. And we provide timely information TO our members through our newsletter, broadcast email service, and our Rise & Shine breakfast programs.
- We give at least 25 referrals to member businesses every day... how else can you have customers and clients sent directly to your door?
- We offer inexpensive and effective opportunities for advertising in our newsletter, member directory, broadcast email service and periodic special publications.
"E" Economic & Community Development
- We sponsor LEADERSHIP BERKELEY - a comprehensive program designed to encourage and develop community leaders.
- We address educational issues in conjunction with public schools, technical schools, colleges and training for business and industry to help create and maintain a quality workforce.
- We work closely with Berkeley County Development Authority and City and County officials to provide information and assistance to business and industry prospects interested in Berkeley County locations.
- We provide direct connections to the Small Business Development Center of the Eastern Panhandle.
- We work closely with the Eastern Panhandle Business Association, the West Virginia Chamber of Commerce, the West Virginia Manufacturer's Association, and other state and local business organizations to insure a positive business climate in Berkeley County while maintaining a high quality of life.
Chamber of Commerce of Martinsburg and Berkeley County 198 Viking Way, Martinsburg, WV 25401304.267.4841
(fax) | email@example.com