Click a job title below to download more information.
- CITY OF MARTINSBURG FULL-TIME FIRE INSPECTOR/PLANS EXAMINER The City of Martinsburg is accepting applications for full-time Fire Inspector/Plans Examiner (Civilian Position) in the Planning Department. This position reports to the City Engineer/Planning Director. Graduation from high school or GED equivalent. Requires at least 5 years of fire or codes related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires Continue Reading
- Remote Technologies Program Coordinator Salary $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 Annually Location Martinsburg, WV Job Type 12 month faculty School/Division Workforce Development & Engineering Technologies Job Number 2100162 Position Summary The primary role of a full-time 12-month faculty is to focus on academic excellence, student success, and encourage lifelong learning by working collaboratively with College stakeholders to support the mission of the College. Continue Reading
- Computer Networking Program Coordinator Salary $57,000.00 - $72,000.00 Annually Location Martinsburg, WV Job Type 12 month faculty School/Division Workforce Development & Engineering Technologies Job Number 210016 Position Summary This position is responsible for coordinating day to day operations for the Computer Network Engineering Technologies degree program, instructing courses, and advising students within the Division of Information Technology. Duties and Responsibilities Continue Reading
- More Information
- CITY OF MARTINSBURG FULL-TIME PLANNING DEPARTMENT ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT The City of Martinsburg has an immediate opening for a full-time Planning Department Administrative Assistant. Successful candidate will perform general administrative assistant duties requiring above average experience and/or training in computer programs, data entry and management, record keeping and operating various types of office equipment. Assists the public in obtaining information about Continue Reading
- CITY OF MARTINSBURG FULL TIME PUBLIC WORKS-LABORER The City of Martinsburg has an immediate opening for a full time Public Works- Laborer. Graduation from high school or GED equivalent required for position. Duties include performing manual labor tasks for various street and sanitation operations. Duties will include, but not be limited to, assisting with waste, recyclable and miscellaneous collections, performing Continue Reading
Additional job opportunities are available at the following employment agencies: