As a Marketing/Customer Service representative for Pam Neely - State Farm, your creativity and strategy promote the continued growth of our agency. Your diversified marketing shapes our brand’s public image and cultivates existing client relations. Your cross-functional campaigns will expand the value generated by producers, innovate our customers’ experience, and strategically position our agency… whether on social media or at community events!
While promoting our team, our insurance products/financial services, and the good we offer to our community, you also gain unique insights invaluable to your career growth. As an inventive and sales-minded professional, we are eager to incorporate your skillset into our agency.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Work with the agent to help manage the website and social media content.
- Work with the agent to identify and support local community events.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services
- Work with the agent to develop and maintain a digital marketing system to promote the office.
- Able to obtain Property and Casualty license
- Able to obtain and Life and Health license
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Marketing experience preferred
- Able to make presentations to potential customers
- Proficient in social media, website, and email content generation
- Creative in problem-solving and goal achievement
- Excellent in collaborative communication with team members and customers
- $30,000 annual salary plus commission/bonus when appropriately licensed
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days) after 90 days
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
Apply Online at https://pamneely.SFAgentJobs.