The Procter & Gamble Company (P&G) is an American multinational consumer goods. P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Dawn®, Downy®, Gain®, Head & Shoulders®, Olay® and Pantene®
Location: Inwood, WV (Relocation Assistance will be provided to those who qualify)
The P&G plant off the Interstate 81 exit is still so new it shines and smells like fresh laundry!
Hourly pay rate: $20.00/hr
Immediate openings available now.
Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands? We’re looking for standout colleagues who know how to take charge of business-related challenges and keep us running efficiently.
P&G remains open as an essential business to serve our customers/consumers. The Tabler Station Plant is the nationwide supplier for household mainstays like Bounce dryer sheets, Dawn dish detergent and Swiffer Dusters and Pads!!
Join a team that keeps production flowing, meets performance goals, and maintains a high level of quality for our products.
About the role:
As a Plant Technician you will do various types of work, including running high-speed converting and packing equipment, controlling the process from a computer terminal, and performing preventive maintenance on equipment.
If you like a fast-paced, physical position that gets you up and moving, then come help touch and improve the lives of the world's consumers. Work a set, full-time schedule.
Reasons you’ll love working here: Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to collaborate with medical and health professionals and take all recommended precautions in our buildings to keep people healthy.
- Competitive Salary: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for P&G
- Career growth: Via a strong coaching and training plan, P&G will ensure you get the right professional development to grow within our company.
- Benefits:Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more!
- Stay active: You’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education
- Wear required safety personal protective equipment (eye protection, ear protection, safety shoes)
- Work rotating shift schedule