Dopson & Associates is an accounting firm focused on providing primarily back office functions to small, growing businesses. Our unique set of experience allow us to provide services ranging from accounting and taxes to payroll and human resources to our varied clients.
We are seeking a full-time Staff Accountant to join our team at Dopson & Associates, PLLC in Martinsburg, WV, with flexibility for some remote work. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the financial accounting and reporting functions for our clients, including accounts payable and receivable, bank reconciliations, financial statement preparation, payroll and tax preparation. This position will work closely with our clients to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Accounting or relevant experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in public or private accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Word
- Familiarity with Quickbooks accounting software
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience with tax preparation is a plus
Respond by sending resume and references to [email protected].