What is Connect Berkeley?
Connect Berkeley provides members the opportunity to give and receive leads in a structured environment.
How does it work?
- Each group consists of no more than 25 members
- Members do not directly compete
- Members commit to attending monthly meetings
- Chamber members only
(12:00 - 1:00 PM at Blue Ridge CTC Main Campus, Room 2105)
- Monday, October 23, 2023
- Monday, November 13, 2023
- Monday, December 11, 2023
Connect Berkeley wants YOU!
The group is looking to add members. Here are just a few of the categories that would work well with this group:
- Advertising - radio, television, etc.
- Construction - plumber, electrician, carpenter, etc.
- Auto Sales
Members of the current Connect Berkeley group:
- Tracy Burcker - MiMi & PaPa’s Dips-N-More - Retail
- Angi Cornwell - Bell/Robinson Financial Group - Insurance
- Kathy DeLost - Specialty Printing - Printing
- Keri Goodwin - Panhandle Home Health, Inc. - Home Health
- Howard Kronthal - EXIT Success Realty - Residential Real Estate
- Josh Petti - Petti Pest Control - Pest Control
- Averie Purcell - My Guys Moving - Moving/Storage
- Tracy Regalia - Edward Jones - Financial Planning
- Julie Weister - CNB Bank - Retail Banking
- Eric Stenger - MVB Mortgage - Residential Lending
- Amy Vargas - Mr. Appliance - Appliance Repair
If you are interested in Connect Berkeley, but your business category is already filled, please let us know, as space may become available in the future.
President & CEO