Click a job title below to download more information.
- View job posting: http://www.developmentauthority.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/BCDA-Executive-Director-Job-Announcement-Closing-08-05-2022.pdf
- The Boys & Girls Club of the Eastern Panhandle (BGCEP)is looking for a full-time salaried Director of Resource Development and Marketing Candidate. This person must be highly motivated, self-driven, and results-oriented. The salary range is $45k-$60k. Please see the job description for further details. Resumes may be emailed to Patty McIntyre Director of HR/Business Management at [email protected] Job Title: Continue Reading
- Housed in the Historic Caperton Train Station 229 East Martin Street Martinsburg, West Virginia 25401 Telephone 304-264-9977 Email: [email protected] Job Description Museum Director For The Kids, By George, Children’s Museum The Museum Director has a varied skill set and a creative outlook with a fun approach to working with children and a disciplined approach to managing an organization. Continue Reading
- Maintenance person needed: Metro Property Management is looking for a maintenance person with general household repair experience for our 2 Martinsburg locations. The Reserve at Berkeley and The Village at Spring Mills. Light electric, plumbing, minor home repair, painting. HVAC a plus but not required. Hours are M-F 8am -4:30pm and an after hours on call rotation. Must have reliable Continue Reading
- Stepping Stones Cottages, LLC 1636 Nadenbousch Lane Inwood, WV 25428 Full-Time Registered Nurse $1000. Sign on bonus! Starting pay at $28 an hour – overtime offered Qualifications 2 or more years of experience required BLS Certification (Preferred) Experience is the IDD/Wavier (Preferred) Benefits Benefits starting within 90 days of hire date 401(k) and matching Dental Insurance Vision Discount Health Continue Reading
- Health Information Services Clerk Panhandle Home Health, Inc. is looking for a full-time health information services clerk that will maintain medical records and perform insurance verification and authorization processes. This position is responsible for obtaining insurance eligibility, verifying benefits, as well as obtaining timely insurance authorizations. Duties also include verifying accuracy of visit notes and lab results, as well as Continue Reading
- The City of Martinsburg has an opening for Fire Inspector/Plans Examiner. Qualified applicants can apply online at https://www.cityofmartinsburg.org/residents/careers. The deadline to apply is April 15, 2022.
Additional job opportunities are available at the following employment agencies:
AUGMENTATIONContact: Lindsay LoudinWork 115 Aikens Center, Suite 20 Martinsburg WV 25404 workWork Phone: (304) 267-4944workWork Fax: (304) 267-4032workfaxWork Email:
CHOICE STAFFING, INC.Contact: David R. WileyWork 167 Eagle School Rd., Suite 101 Martinsburg WV 25404 USworkWork Phone: (304)262-6666workWork Fax: (304)262-3766workfaxWork Email:
MANPOWERContact: Delayn HarleyWork 51 Aikens Center Martinsburg WV 25404 USworkWork Phone: (304) 263-3900workWork Fax: (304) 263-2658workfaxWork Email:
SPHERION STAFFING GROUPContact: Patrick FordWork 173 Monroe St. Martinsburg WV 25404 USworkWork Phone: 304-267-9668workWork Fax: 304-267-9696workfaxCell Phone: 717-491-3866cellWork Email: