The mission of the Chamber Ambassadors is to increase membership and enhance membership retention by expanding communications with Chamber members and increasing involvement and support of all Chamber events and activities.
Serve as a member of the onboarding team, welcoming and assisting new members in getting involved. Increase the retention rate of new and existing members by conducting a program of goodwill calls; reinforcing the benefit of Chamber membership, increasing members’ knowledge about programs, services, and benefits of the Martinsburg-Berkeley County Chamber of Commerce.
Ambassadors aid the Chamber with membership retention by making personal calls or visits and helping Chamber members understand their benefits. Ambassadors encourage members to become involved in the Chamber and help them best utilize their benefits. Additional voluntary activities include serving as greeters at Chamber mixers, Rise and Shine Breakfasts, and attending ribbon cuttings.
Primary goals and activities:
- Adopt new members and work through a list of onboarding activities
- Participate in event promotion and invite Chamber members
- Volunteer at Chamber events
- Greater visibility for Ambassador’s business
- Opportunities to interact with new businesses in the community
- Greater opportunity to direct input to the Chamber
- Exclusive opportunities and priority invitations to events and activities
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities with the Chamber and the community
Contact [email protected] if interested in becoming a Chamber Ambassador.